The muffin pan or brownie pan is my BFF in the kitchen. Why you ask? Well, hello?!? built in portion control! Easy to make and take and GO! You can do anything from desert, to dinner, to breakfast, in a muffin tin!
This is my favorite ShakeO muffin! It’s got protein, pumpkin, and chocolate. What else do you want? Oh and NO FLOUR! I’ve brought these to parties and kids love them too! NOW, they are a treat. Don’t go scoffing down a whole bunch of these in a sitting. One should be enough to give you that sweet fix. There is chocolate and a fair amount of PB/AB in these (No flour! And the batter is MIXED in a blender)
I love pumpkin ANY TIME of year! 🙂 I used muffin liners, instead of spraying the pan.
I love that you can mix everything (but the chocolate chips) in a blender! Super easy and YUMMY!
Dark Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Shakeology Muffins
Regular size 12 tin muffin pan
Non stick spray or paper liners
1/4 cup canned pure pumpkin puree (not pumping pie)
1 large ripe banana
1/2 cup Almond Butter or Natural Smooth Peanut Butter
1/4 cup honey
2 scoops of Vanilla Shakeology. I use Vanilla but you can use chocolate Shakeology (Contact me for more information or obtaining your own bag of Shakeology if you don’t have one already)
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
1/4 tsp sea salt
60 Dark Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat over to 350
2. Line muffin pan with paper liners or coat with non-stick spray
3. Mix eggs, pumpkin, banana, almond butter or peanut butter and honey in blender and for 30 seconds.
3. Add Shakeology, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and sea salt and blend until the mixture is smooth.
4. Divide the batter among the 12 muffin cups
5. Add 5 Dark chocolate chips to each muffin.
6. Bake 18-20 minutes, or until golden brown and toothpick comes out clean. Let cool. ENJOY!